Sinister: such a lovely day and i'm glad you feel the same

JR? redelvis at xxx.net
Mon Jun 18 13:02:36 BST 2001

hello :D

this is a little late but i'd like to talk about the los angeles picnic
which i felt was really a fine time. i thought everyone was really nice
and my lady and brother felt the same way about everyone else. i felt
really super bad that i got there late AND i left early but i hope
everyone can forgive me for that. reasons being a certain game 7 of my
favorite hockey team and a family dinner for my brother later that
evening. but i think everyone had a fine time and i'm really happy i
made some nice friends. yep :) okay.

ummm nothing else happening in my camp. i've seen a lot of bands this
past week, uhh.. mogwai, built to spill, travis, doves and tortoise. all
really really good and i'm quite excited for them. i'm really happy next
month i get to see air, charlatans and teenage fanclub but i just hope
the charlies and tfc havnt sold out because i'm getting them later
today. maybe i'll see some more sinister kids at these shows? yuh.

ummm i like the new travis, it's not a huge musical leap anywhere but
it's quite a good standstill. the new radiohead is very good. the new
tortoise is hypnotizing. the new air is growing on me at a accelerated
rate. that's all, thank you for your time.

ummm, daniel ryder is my name-oh!

http://innervosa.net/red/ (will be updated daily)
icq-1010543
aim-coxonryder