Sinister: help! i need somebody [not just anybody]

Rob S. geniusoflove at xxx.com
Mon Jun 18 18:24:09 BST 2001

Dear Sinister Folk,
  After months of silence, I return. [bloody unlikely any of you remember me
in the first place.]
I guess I'll start with a wee bit of content:
The new E.P. is fabulous in my opinion!
Especially the last two songs.    It even had my mother smiling.

Anyways, now on to the help part,
   It was just brought to my attention that myself, and two of my dearest
friends [also rabid b&s fans] are going to be in Scotland at the beginning
of July.
The scary thing about this is I have no real money [two hundread pounds at
the most].
Most of my accomadations are going to be paid for...but some of them will
not.
I was wondering if you Scots [or other members of the jet-set] have
money-saving tips / good places to go.
We are most likely staying all of July.

Good-luck to me!

- rock robster

p.s. email me back privately so we don't break any list rules.