Sinister: confused, tired, more confused, more tired...

idleberry idleberry at xxx.com
Mon Jun 18 19:36:17 BST 2001

Yalala people,

Got the JD single today. Wopping great tune, likes.
Is that how you spell wopping? or is it whopping? or
is it whooping? no.. I'm sure thats a type of cough
that little babies get.

I might be wrong though.
Its still great in any case. (the single, not the
illness).
Got it on my way to the train, first thing this
morning (the single, not the illness.). Long train
journey. Don't need the details, do you?

GAH! Everyone is leaving/left university and when I
see them again, I dunno!!!

I'm annoyed. I bought a load of popex shares in B+S
and they're decreasing in value. I thought with a new
single and a tour they'd be sure to make me a virtual
mint. I was wrong.

whats a curmbox, by the way? it appears when I open my
e mail account in the "what your bowser is up to"
area.
All rude suggestions to idleberry at the usual
address.
Rude suggestions about what a curmbox is, not other
rude suggestions that might involve things I don't
want to know about.

Gah! (Part two)
I got all this graduation stuff to sort out. Such as
clothes, gowns, mortar board hats, photographers,
parties, parents, time off for good behaviour, time
off for bad and indecent behaviour.

I've decided that ONE DAY I shall own the following:
an MX-5;
a flat of my own, with nice wooden floors, and one
room painted in passionate purple;
a little town where all my friends can live and then I
can see them every day;
A puppy;
My own home computer;
a walk in wardrobe- which will be organised by the
following categories:
flimsyness, colour, how well it hides my legs, could I
wear it to a gig.

I've been asked to do an animation for a bands
website, along the style lines of my B+S animation.
Only less twee. If you've not seen my B+S one its at
http://www.geocities.com/idleberry/lovestory.html
Its not really got a plot so to speak, but there are
references in there. See if you can spot Honey.

OKay

Tis all.

Idles

=====