Sinister: i want to shower you with sugarlumps

john john john88john88 at xxx.com
Mon Jun 18 21:46:05 BST 2001

Dear puddlyypoos,

In the high street of my lovely hometown Dingwall. The shops are usually one
floor, with the odd chartered accountant’s or hairdressers above.  Two
floors is quite large especially if you’re standing, peering over the edge
of the roof.  If I was ever caught like that (which is not likely) then I’d
have to be lying on my tumtum (on a flat roof) with only my eyes & maybe my
chin looking over.

That’s prolly one of the scariest day-nightmare-thing that I’ve imagined and
could maybe happen in real life.  I’m quite scare d of heights & stuff, and
I’ve imagined & dreamt, in my sleep many times about being on the edge of a
building or cliff, with another cm either way seeing my fate with its own
peepers.  It’s not that I want to jump.  I just find myself there by some
really rubbishy reason. And I always end up freezing, because I think I
would slip and fall.

And even if there are people behind me, wanting to aid me in some way,
watching, they can’t do a thing about my thing neither because they could
possibly make me fall too.  Which leaves m in one of the most isolated &
scary situations, because all I want to do in my dream or
nightmary-thing-day-dream is give someone the largest snuggle.

But even though I’m petrified of big buildings, you’ve got to admire them.
On saturday morning, I went into Glasgow especially early, before I met up
with the lovely & fab & cutsey gneissypoo, to wander through the city centre
on my own, and look up at the massive buildings.  And some of them are taken
up by only 1 building, which is really scary, considering we don’t even have
Jonathan David in Dingwall.
Then I took Gneissypoo to some shops, and set off to the picnic, where we
were first there. I saw some people on benches after riding on the
escalators, so I decided to spy on them, and when I left, people had arrived
to have a picnic, and I became so nervous that I walked & hid right round
the station & back to the escalators.

Then I met up with some of the loveliest people evereverever. I have to give
special hellos & baaaas to my dearest princess Honeybunny, and miss Amy
Jackson, who is one of the fabbest girls in the world, and Gneissypoo (and
miss Idleberry too, who is very cute) But *everyone* was fantastic, and I
couldn’t believe how lovely a picnic could be. They’re so wonderful.

The concerts were fab, with a highlight being that Jackie (I think it was)
played the trumpet upside down for the Superduper Shufflers.

Penelope smells gorgeous now, and loves every one of you who cuddled her.
She told me so.  But I am going to send her to someone special, because they
are luvvly jubbly & deserve her company more than me.

Byeeees

Johnjohn

p.s. a special hug & haribo for Mr Ally for running the bestest day ever.
(p.p.s. I hugged Mr Ally!)

i asked him if he'd be my friend
and much my my surprise
he didn't seem to mind at all