Sinister: my ten biggest wanks

Hannah Brown h.brown6 at xxx.uk
Tue Jun 19 12:06:11 BST 2001

YEH, YOURE ALL A BUNCH OF DIRTY SCAMPS WITH A ONE TRACK MIND (unlike me)

ok, so i know that fyhcywlap has been out for more than a while but for
some reason i decided not to bother with it for various reasons that i wont
bore you with. um, i listened to it for the first time on sunday and i
ABSOLUTELY love it, more than arab strap, a bit more than tigermilk, and a
bit less than feeling sinister, which, in my books brings it second in the
picking order of B&S albums. My boyfriend reckons it didnt grow on him as
much as the others so maybe ill will go off it quickly, i dunno, its quite
fun to NOT buy an album and to have NOT heared any of the tracks from it. i
might do that more often. i also might buy a beatles album, they are
suppose to be quite good you know.

from the ken chu appreciation society