Sinister: Hangovers and Jonathan David

Danny Farrell farrell_danny at xxx.com
Tue Jun 19 13:49:02 BST 2001

Hello lovely sinister type people, i finally heard the JD version of middle
distance runner it's amzing but it lacks a guitar part that was absolutely
amazing in the live version and the mp3 thats been around (the tube
performance i think). I love Jonathan David, especially Stevie sounding
Spanish and the bit where they everyone's voice kicks in, that sounds
lovely.

I was at the picnic in Glasgow but no-one will remember me, i think i spoke
to at most 5 people. I was actually dead and in future will stick to Vodka
and red bull, well actually safeways's "feel the force", cheaper and with a
much better name. Instead i drank Kuhlua and chocolate milk, which while
lovely and rather powerful was not a good idea especially on three hours
sleep. I lay around on the ground rolling about making funny noises,
although i did manage to get up once and pass chocolate doughnuts around
(mmmmmm........doughnuts) and i even managed to grumble about avalanche B&S
t-shirts beeing a good one and a half sizes smaller than stated. I also
heard the funniest conversation ever regarding exploding animals, along the
lines of exploding seagulls are okay but exploding squirrels are just sick
followed by "the only good exploding thing is an exploding ned".

I think that someone should make an explodingned.com, you could scan a
picture in of your most hated ned and post it to the website where they
could then blow them up in glorious technicolour. Oh yeh visit mucker.com
for ned related frivolities.

Anyway after seeing B&S twice i decided to spend Sunday at a friends house
listening to B&S and drinking and found a live version of seeing other
people which is slowed down tremendously.Its grate. I also found a live
version of something labelled anhour, i haven't got a clue what it is so if
anyone knows could they please let me know.

Im going to go and buy Jonathan David now, remember and be kind to small
businesses,
           Danny xxx

P.S Sorry for not being even slightly humorous, im much too tired
P.P.S If anyone has two tickets for sale for any remaining concert (
especially) RAH could you please give me an e-mail.