Sinister: Peel Session

Neil Robertson neil at xxx.net
Tue Jun 19 13:44:56 BST 2001

Don't forget the Peel Session is on tonight on Radio 1. It starts at 10PM
GMT. If you aren't fortunate enough to receive fabulous One FM on your
wireless, I believe you can listen on the net, if you go to
www.bbc.co.uk/radio1

There are four brand new songs being played. Some of you might be familiar
with a couple of them from the recent live shows. Some of you might not.

Anyway, tune in tonight and enjoy.

Cheers,

Neil