Sinister: radio blah blah, part deux

eric the half a bee cheesebunhead at xxx.uk
Tue Jun 19 15:12:20 BST 2001

a cool guy from holland named marc mentioned the belle
& sebastian john peel session tonight. I was wondering
if anyone was going to be taping it? I don't have a
computer at the moment, cause I'm homeless right now,
and I leave work at 4pm (9pm uk time) so I won't be
able to listen to it. it would really suck to miss
it... how come all the ace b&s stuff like peel and
shows happens after I leave? *sniff*

in other news, the noo yawk picnic was pretty nifty...
much smaller than the massive lovefest that was
primrose hill, but nice nonetheless. it was a nice
introduction back to the city after my five-month
absence, plus people making fun of canadians always
amuses me. even if I did forget where the met was, and
walked alllll the way down to 63rd st. before
realizing the met was not downtown, but uptown. grrrr.

oh yeah! the new single/ep/short thing is pretty good.
"jonathan david" is easily the best stevie song...
someone mentioned it kinds sounds like stevie trying
to write like stuart, which I agree with, cause when I
read the lyrics I thought it was a stuart song. anyone
else think a b&s bible sing-along album would be well
good? you know, "like adam in the garden", "noah and
the dream of floods", and my favorite, "the boy with
the technicolor dreamcoat". or was that a musical
starring nathan lane? I hope I haven't started
anything...

I'll stop while I'm ahead. shine on, you crazy
diamond.

-eric