Sinister: Hangovers/picnic shouts, thanks etc.

Rener iodowd at xxx.com
Tue Jun 19 15:36:57 BST 2001

--- Danny Farrell <farrell_danny at hotmail.com> wrote: >

> I was at the picnic in Glasgow but no-one will
> remember me, i think i spoke
> to at most 5 people.
<snip>
> although i did manage to get up once and pass
> chocolate doughnuts around
> (mmmmmm........doughnuts) and i even managed to
> grumble about avalanche B&S
> t-shirts beeing a good one and a half sizes smaller
> than stated.

hi danny, i remember you! my boyfriend and i were
sitting near you at the picnic. we really appreciated
the doughnuts - many thanks.

while i'm here (assuming i'm not in the nursery again)
... thanks and virtual hugs to everyone at the picnic,
particularly anybody i actually spoke to. it was a
lovely way to spend an afternoon, and it was so nice
to walk into barrowlands and recognise so many faces
from the picnic! extra big shouts out to

- the owner of the lovely dog (every good picnic
should have a dog)
- amy, the exploding seagull expert
- john, giver of fizzy coke bottle sweets
- whoever had 'blister in the sun' as their mobile
ring tone
- marianna from perth
- katrina who came to the shop with us
- ken who i didn't really talk to (but i got him some
coke from the shop) - it was only afterwards i
realised it was the same ken who drew the winning pic
in carsmile's B&S on TOTP competition! which i see
every day because it's my computer wallpaper ...
- whoever owned the notebook that everyone wrote in,
so i could look at the names and say "ooh, i recognise
that name! they're actually here!" and then try to
guess who was who ...
- and of course karl, rich and george who (besides us)
were the only jeepsterines to show up at the conehead
statue

what a great weekend it was ...

irene

=====
"Yarr, its kind of you to deliver these copies of Jugs. They'll keep my men from resorting to homosexuality fer about 10 minutes. harr harr harr." - The Cap'n