Sinister: Thank you Stuart for "Isobel's trademark gerbil-having-an-asthma-attack"

Megan Conniff ceasetocare at xxx.com
Wed Jun 20 13:32:27 BST 2001

Stuart, I have to say, that this comment "when it started as a Gentle Waves
song, with Isobel's trademark gerbil-having-an-asthma-attack singing" made
me laugh harder than I have ever since I started reading gig reviews of all
these shows on another continent that I can't go to. So thank you for that.

As for those of you who have been going to the gigs and taping Peel sessions
. . . is anyone making these new songs available in mp3 format? People have
mentioned this, but no one has said exactly where these mysterious mp3s are.
I'm sure everyone not in the UK would be extremely grateful to anyone who
could help us out here.

Thanks,
Megan