Sinister: B.S.P.D

David Strange Strange David1822 at xxx.com
Wed Jun 20 19:07:05 BST 2001

hi there,

im so happy today,no not cos i found my friends as nirvana sang way back
when i was a lad but because the mighty B&S are back and rocking in a twee
way of course. the session last night was the best B7s stuff i've heard in a
long while the single is double ace and the gig in glasgow was probberly the
most amazing thing i've ever seen in my life,so all in all im pretty happy
being a B&S fan at the moment,i certainly had my doubts after listining to
FISHYCLAP and whatever its called but they've come good again,im sorry to
everyonew who likes FISHYCLAP by the way i just thought it was a bit
rubbish.

My friend told me today that one year everytime he went outside his house it
rained as son as he stepped out i mean that would put you off going out for
life wouldnt it,i certainly wouldnt go out if it rained everytime,either
that or buy lots of umbrellas but then i'd probberly loose,cos im pretty
forgetfull about things like that,well umbrellas,wallets keys you name i've
loose it..... actually knowing the smut you lot come out with its probberly
a bad idea.

the underground system in glasgow is ace it just goes round and round in a
big circle which is grate cos if you miss your stop you just ride it a bit
more and eventually you'll end up where you want to go,handy for those
moments when your late for a B&S kneesup over at kelvinbridge park,talking
of parks the picnic on the 29th i cant make cos i'll be at work,i can hear
the cheers from here but i'll defenitly be at the 30th picnic cos its my
buffday woooooooooooooooooo,so you can all make me hommade cards etc that
would be nice,even though i know no ones going to bother.

the uptown shufflers mentioned an 8-0 football score i was tempted to shout
no 6-5 due to a dubious offside looking to me allie cook winner,but they
wouldnt have heard me and i would have been lynched by the crazy B&S kids
those crazy kids.

my posts allways have loads of mistakes in them cos i try and touch type,i
tell you what id never make it as a secutary infact i'd never make it with a
secutary,boom boom.

right im off,

take care everyone

Daf