Sinister: Lots of fun songs!

C.R. Walker jhm0crw at xxx.UK
Wed Jun 20 21:46:24 BST 2001

Hey there everyone.
  You probably don't remember me, etcetera etcetera... You have no
reason to remember me really and I'm sure you will forget me
instantly. But never mind...
  By "lots of fun songs!", I'm referring to things such as the Peel
session tracks last night. I don't think I've listened to them enough
yet to be able to say anything too useful, but it was fun anyway. I
didn't know what to think about some of it - it struck me as a bit
strange, but that's never a bad thing, so I'm sure I'll get over it.
  As for the Jonathan David single, being the dedicated fan that I am
I rushed out on Monday morning to buy it, although I know I have to
wait till the weekend to hear it coz I don't have a CD player, so I
can't listen to it till I get home on Saturday. But hey - it'll be
all the more fun when I do.
  Yeay - I've finally heard Camera Obscura. (coz you've all been
talking about them a lot, so I've been curious). I really liked the
song (80s Fan [?]). Very B&S like, but not, if you get me ((which I'm
sure you don't)).  Tell me, Do you wash your hair in honeydew? I've
never tried it myself. It sounds as though it could be quite sticky.
What is honeydew anyway?
  Anyway, I should go away and stop rambling.
  Seeya later,
                 Cloy (/Chloe..)