Sinister: Postings by an Obscure listee from the distant past. Plus Mogwai

Derek s camo811 at xxx.com
Wed Jun 20 22:07:04 BST 2001

Perhaps not so distant, but anyway. It's been quite
the while since I last posted, so much has transpired.
All I can say that in retrospect, this year, my junior
year of high school has been the biggest emotional
rollercoaster of my entire life. It followed a
standard plotline, Exposition, Rising action, and
climax, which was the night of the junior prom, which
I did not attend, but did manage to go the afterprom
celebration. Anyway, I got really blitzed and heard
things I never wanted to hear, saw things I didnt want
to see etc. If there's such thing as having a bad trip
on alcohol, I did it. But that's enough of that.  My
real reason for posting is because I wanted to know if
anyone was going to the Mogwai show at Irving Plaza
this saturday. I sure as hell am. Well anyway, if you
want to say hello to me, i'll probably be wearing a
red t-shirt and khaki pants with hand-sown red
crisscross stitching on them, and if I can secure it
properly, I'll be wearing my "To hell with Hitler"
badge. (No offense to any Nazi sinisterines. You'd be
surprised, there's a few, they're just good at hiding
it)It's an original from WW2 and it falls off alot, i
most certainly do not want to lose it. I'll be there
with a group of non-sinisterines, but feel free to
give me a wave, they wont mind. Sorry for the inane
post. I tried to think of something witty and profound
to say but I failed.

                                        Derek S.