Sinister: Stuart is a sexual athelete

Photojenni27 at xxx.com Photojenni27 at xxx.com
Wed Jun 20 23:36:32 BST 2001

Hello again there Sinister peeps...
Ey, wasn't the Peely session last night complete rockabilly? I loved the first track "Shoot the sexual athlete," Is it just me or does Stuart do some really cutesy voice on it? Like over-accentuating what he's saying in some bizarre rap like structure. I melted anyway. Does he speak like that normally or was he just putting it on? Oooohh, I do hope he speaks like that normally. That would just make me his forever more.
The last track is adorably upbeat too. It is the perfect thing for walking home on a Summer's day too after a bad exam. One of the questions on my English Literaure paper was about Coleridge poems that I had never seen in my life. Ever. Silly wee Smackheid (said in suitably Glaswegian accent.) Even so, I was walking home and I had it on my walkman and was watching wee children throw waterbombs at each other in the street. The sun shone and I felt just wonderful in spite of everything. In spite of the fact that it was a year ago tonight I sat in a Transit van with my best friends roaring towards Glastonbury, singing along to silly songs and possibly having the best time of my life. It seems strange that it was so long ago and yet seems to have gone in a breath of air. It just seems so strange and short. Such is life I suppose. It can never be all Tootsie Rolls and fond memories.
This is possibly the result of listening to Godspeedyoublackemperor! over dinner with family. It was a bizarre experience at least, if nothing else. With dusk fading over the remnants of dinner it was quite beautiful in its own way. I listened to such sad music that it always makes you cry when you hear it. We turned it off and listened to Nick Drake instead. It suited the sun going down behind the cars.
Mr Peter Carter...could you send me Tee-Shirt designs and txt files of "Judy and the dream of horses" to my email address? In return, you may get some of my cultural masterpieces. Also, other girly who offered T-Shirt designs, could you design one saying "Duffle-Coat Mafia," for me? It is what me and my friend's call ourselves because we wear glasses and look twee yet can kick arse.
I can't see Belle and Sebastian in England due to fucking evil A-Levels (American Politics paper. Makes me want to cry buckets...) but I'm spending £500 on going to see them at Benicassim. Hey, I feel this makes me a bloody adoring fan. I'm looking forward to yet another road trip anyway and I'll be sure to send you a review. From what I've been hearing of them on tour so far, they sound absolutely excellent. Oooh...I'm so excited!
I feel this has taken about fifteen minutes, what with the interruptions. I've just been offered tickets to see the Strokes sold-out gig tomorrow! Hooray!!

Love and Lollypops
Cay
xXx