Sinister: glasgee goings on & SPARE london RAH ticket

Jim Taylor purpletrousers at xxx.com
Thu Jun 21 00:15:10 BST 2001

Hello sinisterworld

Had a marvellous time in Glasgow, lovely to hang out with the usual suspects
plus numerous others from far & wide including Jena (&Helen) (who had to
forsake picnic for sightseeing since they are from various others sides of
the planet) Aaron, the Football Massive (despite losing. I worked it out a
bit after – I was especially crap & half arsed as I was mildly pissed, or at
keast thats this weeks excuse (they do vary, the excuses)). Not sure I can
make the pre RAH return leg as I'll probably have be at work the Friday
afternoon, but I trust we'll make amends buy displaying our superior skills
or break Ally's legs, one of the two :)

Museum of modern Art was tops too.

Flatmate questioned my perception that Glasgow is more friendly than London
– I thought that wasn't just me was it???

Gigs have been done thoroughly already, erm covers were particularly fun & I
suppose relatively brave to do, oh, I don't have too much worthwhile to add
to what has been said already.

Can relate to Mr Cabbage's problem. Tis amazing how much your experience of
a gig or whatever can be clouded by how you feel already because of life
events/tiredness or people talking bollocks loudly/singing badly.

For this reason Saturday was loads better for me, plus it's a bit like
getting all the early gig disbelief your actually seeing them over & done
with, and then just soaking it all in a bit more, 2nd night in a row.

Belated Birthday greetings go to Parish Top Geezer Martin – how many people
did forsake listening to a Peel session live to go to the pub??
& the Fox of the Pine too?!!

Thanks for everyone for being so lovely

SPARE LONDON TICKET
Spare stalls ticket for Royal Albert Hall gig Friday week @ cost (£16 & 4
booking fee)
Email not me but slot jockey gareth:  gashparsnips at hotmail.com

but please copy mail to me so i can keep up with if i'm going to have to get
it off him to shift it at the gig

off for another year or two of lurking

jim