Sinister: dumb question about b&s members

pedro homero homero at xxx.pt
Wed Jun 20 19:39:51 BST 2001

hi everyone.

i'm setting up a site related to veganism, mainly in portuguese (yep, the
lad's from portugal), but with some sections and texts translated to other
language. That said, my questions are these:

who, in b&s, is vegetarian?
and
who, in b&s, is vegan?

I read somewhere that Isobel is vegan. Is it true? (i found out today that
she's younger than me, i'm about to collapse due to the fact!).

Those facts will help me build one of those tedious famous vegans page.
Right. Well, help me anyway, will you?

Thanks a million.

Luv,
Pedro

oh, by the way, i guess it'll probably be nicer, to the rest of the list,
that is, if you could answer me directly. That'll be to homero at ubi.pt
thanks again.

:)