Sinister: Glasgow, London picnic.

Sally_Moore at xxx.uk Sally_Moore at xxx.uk
Thu Jun 21 12:14:49 BST 2001

 Hello,

I don't know if there is much I can say about the Glasgow gigs that hasn't been said already,
it would be rude not to say anything though because it was brilliant, Stuart is a star. I was so
excited that I jumped around like a five year old and grinned like an idiot for hours (I am much
 too old for that kind of behaviour). When Stuart sang the intro to Slow Graffiti it was gorgeous,
 if it went on for any longer I might have wet myself, so thank goodness it doesn't. Isobel's shoes
were fab, Sarah should sing more, their click-click-cha skills are outstanding. All in all I think
it's safe to say that B&S kick b*tt.

Saturday 30th June is the picnic in Greenwich and I said I'd post something helpful about it.
It starts at 2pm and it's in Greenwich park. For anyone who hasn't been there before you either
get an overland train to Maze Hill station and then the park is just like, there. Or get the tube to
North Greenwich and get the 188 bus, you get off the bus outside the arches leisure centre. Easy.
If anyone needs further assistance just e-mail me and I will do my best to help.

Here's a map, apologies if it doesn't come out as a proper link thing:

 http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dll?G2M?X=539030&Y=177158&A=Y&Z=1

Outside the observatory (at the top of the hill)  there's a statue and I think we should meet there.
Please can we not sit in the garden this time? You can't see the lovely view from there and it's a waste.
If you get lost you can phone me on 07932 695391 and I will probably give you rubbish directions.
You must bring booze, food, birthday presents for Martin and David, one person needs to bring a
football and then I think everyone will be happy.
After the picnic anyone who doesn't go to see Camera Obscura at the spitz will be rounded up and
shot for being so stupid. Go and buy the single on Monday if you need persuading.

Sally xx

intended for the addressee only.  Any unauthorised use, dissemination of
the information, or copying of this message is prohibited. If you are not
the addressee, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and
to be free of any virus, or other defect which might affect any computer or
system into which they are received and opened, it is the responsibility of
the recipient to ensure that they are virus free and no responsibility is
accepted by the sender for any loss or damage from receipt or use thereof.
Please note that all e-mail messages are subject to interception for lawful
business purposes.