Sinister: Crying/Stu D Arrested

mummy i've grazed my knee clj106 at xxx.uk
Thu Jun 21 15:18:47 BST 2001

I am worried. I woke up this morning feeling like poo and it's only a
few days until the Scarborough gig (and my big economics exam, but thats
not as important). Yah boo to glandular fever.
I nearly wanted to cry because I think this gig will actually be the
most important thing in my whole life and I can't possibly miss it.

PEEL

I won't talk much, everyone's done it for me. First song - Hip hop,
second song, Mama's & Papa's, third song - Gentle Waves, last song Belle
And Sebastian! Yey!
John Peel certainly enjoyed himself in Barcelona didn't he.
I listened with Stuart and Feather Boa in her room and we had to look
and watch somebody breaking into our physics department half way
through. It was very exciting.

At night this university sounds like a motorbike.

STU D ARRESTED!

We played some records in my college bar last night, and as I was coming
back from my girlfriend's afterwards, i saw Stuart David stopped by the
police.
Stuart now works as a delivery man for Ali's Kitchens, the finest
purveyors of pizza based dishes in the whole of York. he drives an old
red polo, (the car, not the new sweet) and very fast. i think he must
have been going too fast, or they recognised him and wanted his
autograph.
I hope he is OK

SCARBOROUGH TRANSPORT

I fear Stuart Gardiners messages need clarrifying. Yes i have organised
a bus, but it is only for my friends and is full up, so please don't
turn up on the day expecting a seat.

ANAGRAMS

is Shoot The Sexual Athelete something they got out of one of those
anagram machines on the internet? The song titles are a bit weird. Alos
in '...technique', Struan actualy sings 'techniques'. Is that like the
Lego for big boys that I could never cope with?

Chris Jones.