Sinister: won't be denying myself the benefits of being alive

Kirstin Schreiber kmonkee at xxx.com
Thu Jun 21 16:36:55 BST 2001

i spent a good portion of the day yesterday making a b&s mix tape. it is for
a girl and her boy lover who are visitng my freind from out of town. of
course when i met them i almost immediatley got a crush on her and of course
the boy is very sweet and nice and even wears skirts so i can't even resent
him. ah well, all the girls i like have boys. it's difficult t make a mix
tape of b&s becasue i don't do very well with making value judgements about
which songs should go on there cos they won't all fit, but they're all so
swell. i haven't been able to get ahold of the single and all these postings
of lyrics to songs played at the peel sessions which i haven't heard are
killing me. i'll have to get busy procuring them.

yesterday we had a thunderstorm and i stood on the porch and it rained all
around me but did not rain directly on me for a long time. i was starting to
think i was charmed, but then when i went to go inside i stubbed my toe and
proceeded to spill almost all the water in my sink down my cute red dress
while i tried to wash my way thorugh dirty dishes mountain before i had
people over.

oh, and i would just like to say that i am very fond of this this list and
am so glad i joined.

kirstin