Sinister: i need a ruler coz i'm outtaline

Matthew Henderson lokar20 at xxx.com
Thu Jun 21 19:07:08 BST 2001

Hello everyone!

Well, it is my second day back in the states after my trip to lovely UK.  I
went to the Dunfermline show and met some sinisters, and overheard a few
more.  Hello to all those I met.  Scotland was beautiful, and chilly.  I
also had my first taste of alcohol in several years when I was there.

I also went to a Super Furrys concert in Manchester.  It was chock full of
Manics fans.  It was a good show, although a bit crowded.  I brought my
father to that one, which was interesting.  I don't think he cared for it
too much, but some Welsh guy gave him some weed, which my father promptly
rolled and smoked, so I think he enjoyed himself at least a little bit.

I went to Camden Town in London to get Johnathan David, which I enjoy quite
a bit.  I think I have to agree that the newer stuff doesn't speak to me as
much, but I still love it.  If anyone is ever in Mobile, Alabama, and sees a
boy dancing like an idiot in his car, it's probably me jammin to "too much
love" or something.  I'm suchadork.

I saw Tomb Raider last night:  sucked.  I also missed the Peel Sessions, but
hopefully I'll hear them via .mp3, legal or not.

Somebody mentioned the rapper in Clint Eastwood sounds like the rapper in
Deltron 3030.  I'm sure you've been told by now that they are both Del the
Funkee Homosapien.

Why is the new Sparklehorse not available in US yet?  We may have had JD a
week earlier than the UK, but at least you have Sparklehorse.  I also bought
the new Mum.  Is this the band that was supposedly on the cover of
FYHCYWLAP?  I seem to remember something about it.

I just had a strange incident with a roach.  I will go no further, but it
was interesting.

Okay, I'm done.
-Matt