Sinister: But I like sniffing pencil crayons mummy

Sarahs socks shedgehog at xxx.com
Thu Jun 21 21:40:09 BST 2001

I was drawing a big poster about wildlife resource management today, as a
revision aid.  It was quite fun.  I drew lots of pictures of trees,
mountains, rivers and peat bogs (and of course wrote lots about managing
wildlife), with pencil crayons.  The smell of them reminded me of being 11,
when I used to dream of horses and draw lots of them.

I went through some of my dads old records while I was beevering away.  Came
across a Ralph McTell Album.  Some of you may remember Ralph fondly from his
time on Alphabet zoo and tickle on the tum, in the days when folky blokeys
on kids T.V where more popular than ant and dec.  Anyways, this was an album
from 1976 and was recorded live at the Royal Albert Hall. It was also signed
'to sarah' by the man himself, so I guess its my record and not my dads
after all!

I watched a program about the moon the other night.  conspiracy theories
suggesting that the NASSA didn't manage to get a soul up there.  It made me
called dave who wants people to prove the conspiracy theories wrong, so he
can believe that anything is possible.

Honey said:

"'Brian Appleton', the new character from John Shuttleworth's creator
  Graham Fellows, will support Belle & Sebastian for some of the dates
  on their forthcoming tour."

Jilted John by Jilted John (another of grahams characters) has to be one of
my favorite songs.  Its just got that puerile childish charm to it. I will
be much looking forward to seeing him in Brum.

Matthew Henderson said:

"I just had a strange incident with a roach.  I will go no further, but it
was interesting."

How can you do that!  You nasty nasty man.  You're teasing us with your
tantalizing trivia.  Go on, be a sport tell us.  you can't say something
interesting happened and then not tell us.  If you don't then I will blow
raspberry's at you until you do.

Love and hedgehugs

Sarahsocks