Sinister: the life that tree's lead when not disturbed

DansonHatcher at xxx.com DansonHatcher at xxx.com
Fri Jun 22 03:48:46 BST 2001

     Hello Listees

        I'm quite excited at the minute as I'm going to Birmingham very soon,
    not to see B&S
                   just Birmingham

          Though as luck would have it they are playing at the same time as
I'm there and I do have a ticket so I suppose I should make use of it.
Actually it's nothing like that at all.
   all this excitement running about inside me about the gig and the picnic
the day before has me rather happy and I may be able to put some
           names to faces.

      Than Q Chris Jones for all the encouragement with the RAH ticket, sadly
I was outbid.        But thank's all the same.
***&^£$%*%^"£$^&*)!!&$%($^

        I had a dream a few weeks ago and it was about being in a supporting
band for a band called "Bastian R". (for reasons unknown to me it's only just
managed to become a memory even if I had it a while back) It was rather
broken up during my sleep but the main part involved us (support band)  on
stage at Glastonbury telling the crowd that we'd be off in a minute or two.
         This is not a particularly usefull piece of info except I wondered
if perhaps the name of the band was a splinter of  proper information that
had kind of  fallen off the main useful bit and ended up in a dream somehow.
       My diagnosis goes a bit like this....

         A bit of proper thought (concerning Belle & Sebastian) has a bump
whilst zooming round my head and a chunk of it falls off and down a drain
into my imagination where upon it is rolled together with other such
unfortunate scraps and madeinto a DREAM. (very eco friendly)
       The end product being....          Belle & Se"Bastian R"

          Sorry if I've scared anyone with this sort of in depth mind
analysis but I feel it nessesary as Linda told me (rather sternly it seemed)
that I did'nt contain enough B&S stuff in my mails and I can see her point I
suppose,  sorry .

         I have finally managed to off load my Brum gig ticket upon a very
polite young lady by the name of Claire (what ever you do don't try and get
rid of it Claire as once you adopt it it stick's like shit to sheep)  .
                             Don't believe me?  Just take a look at the rear
of a sheep (without getting arrested) and note one of mother nature's design
faults
                 Can you mail me Claire as to how you want to get hold of
your ticket.
        Thanx.

         ASDA'S MAPLE SYRUP CREAMS
      Be very careful of these as they have the sames effect as those big
bags of JELLY BABIES, In that you are happiely scoffing away till you're
about a third of the way through the pack *the point of no retern* I'm
feeling a bit sick but just can't leave them alone  and soon the whole bag's
gone and I feel very silly for being taken advantage of by a pack of
biscuits, So.

                      Quick reminder = Don't forget about Leicester picnic on
the 1st of July
         We're meeeting near the big arch/memorial in Victoria park at 2pm.

        If you've read this far then you're an absolute star.
   James.