Sinister: it's not like we'll be parted

all tom's parties tp218 at xxx.uk
Fri Jun 22 03:14:00 BST 2001

ah well

its that time, you see? one stage of my life ending, a new beginning, all
the joys and terrors of the world awaiting me*, and what am i doing?
unsubscribing from every email list i can remember signing up to, 'cos my
email address ceases to exist in a few days and i don't want to annoy
anybody ('specially honey).

i'll join up again, of course, but i dunno when i'll next have email
access. i'm not sure if they have that kind of thing in hackney, which is
where i think i'll be living (unless the nice lady with the outrageously
cheap flat in camden gets back to me, whcih i have a sinking feeling she
won't). hey ho. so i'd like to say a temporary goodbye to all the friends
i've made on the list (technically none, but i like to think of you all as
my friends; nay, my lovers. possibly. hmmm.), and threaten to hunt down
the families of all my enemies on the list (also none). shame i won't be
able to send a gushing email describing just how amazing the scarborough
gig was, but somehow i suspect you won't be short of those, so no real
loss...

so, i'll see you on the beach. (look for two small boys with floppy hair
looking twee. that'll be us. should stand out from the crowd, with all
their leather coats and linkin park t-shirts. rough crowd in scarborough,
i've heard.) somebody bring a football.

you'll notice that my last post has been, of course, as utterly
inconsequential as all the others i've written. i am nothing if not
consistent.

keep being pretty,
love,
tomatron

*i'm graduating, in other words.**

**are footnotes in emails a good idea? probably not, i'm guessing, but the
world's not perfect, so why should i be?