Sinister: Hey Freaklips

Something sinister popsingersfear at xxx.com
Sat Jun 23 12:05:09 BST 2001

sinister

i lost something at the weekend
but i found it again

i started writing this in an internet café in glasgow
ive never been in one of them before
it was a bit scary. and awfully orange. but i didnt send this from there. no
no.
just felt the need to write from it.

well i most definetly went by the 15 minute rule for this post-
i have been writing it since monday!

its the 21st of june
when did that happen?

there was a programme in the uk play channel yesterday on called 'state of
independants'
and it had about jeepster on it

our house and home has been sold
we need to be out by the 7th of september
19 days before my 18th
:(
and to be perfectly honest, and even though i hate talking about it, its
killing me.

i think im the only person on the list who hasnt bought jonathan david yet
i could have.
but i went into avalanche and they had the cooper temple clause ltd ed boxed
7" warfare ep
so i bought that instead.

all this talk of london
and i have not a penny to my name left in the world
well, maybe a few pennies, but only coppers and the occassional 5p and maybe
even a 10p or two

heard i monster-daydream in blue?
you should
its BRILLIANT, i love it

i am very proud to be a 'sick fucked in the head psycho fan'

by now you are probably thinking, if youve got this far of course, that i am
not going to talk about glasgow

i keep having strange dreams.
at the weekend i had a sinister dream.
started off in a bus, but the bit we were in wasnt like bus- it was more
like a room, and everyone(ok maybe not *everyone*) was there on the bus and
it kept
stopping so gav could go in and get more booze.
then everyone was out in this pool, with a bridge over it
and they were all demons. and they had horns and stuff. and there was one in
particular that i noticed, he was big and looked a bit like the demon/devil
guy in legend-with the big horns and stuff, except he was grey/black and not
red. and i dont think his face was so weird either.
but they had to change back to their person form coz a normal person was
coming along

i seem to be suffering from lack of enthusiasm
for anything
its a bit depressing really
i cant even muster up enough energy to be even a wee bit excited about
jonathan david
to the extent that i am not even bothered at all that i dont have it
which is sad
i remember when legal man came out
and i got so excited
and i had no money so my snowflake bought me it, and i hugged her to death
almost and i danced and bounced all over falkirk like a mad looney nutcase

u know that mockingbird song that people sing to their kids?
that disturbs me that does
i think its an evil dead thing

wasnt belles post brilliant?

i had you fooled didnt i?
u thought i had forgot what i said
and i wasnt going to even hint on mentioning glasgow again
but guess what
i am

anyways
yeah
so glasgow this weekend.
4 days in glasgow. blah. blah is how i feel.
thats not bad. its more just a bit non descript.
and thats just absolutely spot on.

right.
started in the pub, finished in the pub.
as so many good weekends do.
but this one had in betweeny bits that involved meeting lots of new and
wonderful and grate and super and lovely people.
even though i wasnt exectly the most sociable of kids at the picnic.
i was just. blah. nervous and stuff. probably. yeah.
so for people i didnt talk to.
im really sorry, i did want to.
huge big hugs to every last one of you, even and especially the ones i didnt
talk to

and i saw my first ever sinister football game
it was funny :)

and i got added to Jenowls list of people to kill
;)

but the gigs, were...eh....um...yeah. great. probably.

youll be glad to know that i am not going to reveiw the gigs
due to missing quite a bit of both
spending much of friday in the bar
and much of saturday flaked out on a seat at the first aid bit due to being
ever so slightly completely exhausted
but i was not actually asleep/unconscious, so i did at least hear the entire
set

but do you know what?
thats all ok, coz i had such a grate time anyway
and i was at dunfermline too, and i didnt miss any of that

and there so much else
but i will finish here
and thats all i have to say

except- i think i snogged the most people at the weekend ;p

"cleanse yourself and bleed for free, retrograde your honesty,
give me life or so you said, life means nothing when your dead!"

unlike a lifeform youve ever met
sweetie
xox

ICQ #42242252