Sinister: HELP! cant get JonathanDavid in Ireland

Trish Brazil trishdelish at xxx.com
Sat Jun 23 14:49:34 BST 2001

i mean, as if to add insult to injury!

after 1999's guitar-smashing epic at the olypmia, its not enough that B&S seem to  have
decided that they wont be returning to this fair isle, but now we cant even get the new bloody
singe - what is the story?!!!

my poor shoes, downtrodden as they are, bravely tramped all around town with me yesterday
on our futile search.....turned away at every door, well you know, there are other quite
important things i could do with that fiver y'know (though in the event, just bought ice cream
and sat in the park)

seriously, every record shop says it's a distribution problem with sony ireland, is anyone out
there involved with the band even aware of this? do they care?!

anxiously awaiting answers
trish delish