Sinister: Camera Obscura

Lawrence Mikkelsen mikelsen at xxx.nz
Sun Jun 24 05:21:29 BST 2001

sorry for this rather short and self centred post. I haven't been able to
find a copy of the Camera Obscura "80's Fan" single on any of the online
places I usually shop at. I was wondering if there was anyone who could
either
a) tell me somewhere where I could order it securely online.
b) would like to actually buy the CD single for me, and post it to me, in
exchange for either cold hard UK cash, or something in trade, or .... err
.... my love.

looking forward the hundreds of -mails that will no doubt come streaming
into my inbox with *that* offer :)

cheers,

Lawrence Mikkelsen
(geographically isolated by still trying hard to be cred ....)