Sinister: living the dream (exploding seagulls)

Jules Markham littleblackfox at xxx.com
Mon Jun 25 21:29:43 BST 2001

exploding seagulls?
This topic was brought up at the sheffield sinister picnic!
Mikes friend Kemp (withnail wannabe and proud claimant to being 'too lardy
to be twee') came along and explained in alarming detail how to feed a
seagull bicarb to explode it, but all it did was be sick and fly off. Maybe
it exploded in mid-air. Doubtful really.
the new house is becoming livable, we got a washing machine today
(fortunate, as clean socks are now a rare and valuable item)
the day johnathon david came out, we were given a monstrously ugly carriage
clock by mike's parents, then went to buy the single, and found track 2
alarmingly appropriate.
Sheffield city centre is currently smothered in johnathon david posters, it
gives me the fear. I'll have to stop listening to B&S and find some obscure
lithuanian band with no record contract to worship instead...
or maybe old swedish rock music?
jules
(currently singing 'kom intil mej' by gyllen tider*)
*If you know who I'm on about, you win a bar of chocolate (but dare you
claim it?)