Sinister: my back has got ridiculous fatique

Ken Chu kenchu at xxx.com
Tue Jun 26 03:27:49 BST 2001

Hello,

What a Belle & Sebastious two week it's been!  Tour, new single, new video,
unreleased songs on the radio, I bet they'll be having their own lucky bags
soon, with a corresponding B&S photo stickers book (with a double folded
page for a band member's arse).  Blimey, *and* RAH (rah!) is just around the
corner!

I like the new single very much, the piano bit at the start is gorgeous, the
second song does indeed sound like "I've been to paradise but I've never
been to me" but also doesn't the string section at the start sound exactly
like "There's too much love"?  It's still lovely tho.  And Loneliness of the
Middle Distance runner is great, and they left out the metal guitar bits so
I can use it as a backing track to practice some RAWK, great.

Speaking of "metal".. Grr, Limp Bizkit cancelled their gig at Milton Keynes,
I was the most disappointed.  Apparently Fred Durst broke his back.. I bet
he broke it at the mosh pit during the B&S gig in glasgow, I nearly hurt
myself too.  I am looking forward to moshing again at Royal Albert Hall, I
hope I'll see Steven Wells.  I'm even more looking forward to seeing Brian
Appleton tho, I wonder if he's still as jilted as John was.

I still haven't heard B&S play Beyond the Sunrise at the gigs, they better
play it in Albert Hall, after the disappointment of Limp Bizkit I don't
think I can suffer another blow.

Talking of repeated blows tho...

In a post titled "Sinister: my ten biggest wanks", Hannah Brown wrote:
>>from the ken chu appreciation society<<

Although quite flattered that girls are now wanking over me, may I suggest
that girls in the future just buy me loads of drinks to get me pissed and
then take advantage of me when I'm drunk?  It's way easier and much more fun
than an uptown shuffling.

 and Talking of wanking, Brian pennington said:
>>...and Richard going crazy on those skins every so often..<<

Blimey.

pedro homero then said:
>>I read somewhere that Isobel is vegan. Is it true? <<

I don't think so, I've read somewhere that Isobel likes mayonnaise so much
she keeps some inside her headscarf in case she gets hungry.

I'm being rude now, I'm going to stop.. can't wait til friday!  B&S gig yay!
For those in the wrong country on the other side of the pond, sorry, you'll
just have to wait a few months. :-)

Gigs and Red Bulls
Ken