Sinister: take a gig and weild a whip

Gordon gogron at xxx.uk
Tue Jun 26 07:15:32 BST 2001

Having forgone the cooked breakfast (coffee in a flask and a chocolate
croissant bought yesterday evening in a bag (the bag suits me)) I figure
I have fifteen minutes... I'm daring myself to write a sinister post. I
was reading ken's and thought of those little horse drawn carriages in
Central Park. Or in the movies, at least.
The whip thing sounds a bit sado though, so if you're into horses you
can tell me what noun I should have used to describe the hand-held horse
regulating instrument.
Mrs. Carsmile has discovered gyllen tider. I have not, but am about to
hunt for Ronnie Rinaldo, the easy listening whistling genius. I have a
Japanese compilation of Swedish pop, in which Cecilia Vennersten sings
Det Vackraste to charming effect.
I'm listening to an old Coldcut mix CD and just got the sample 'Honey,
I've got feelings I haven't used yet'... which might sound sinister but
my hidden feelings are nice ones, if not for list mummy in particular,
although a general gratitude is there in her direction for being a
wonderful person.
The music is doubling into a North African drill and I have five
minutes. I know this is all uninteresting but indulge me. My horoscope
says you should; though it's geared up for the American market hence all
my best moments are in the middle of the night. See above, on the
subject 'haven't used yet'.
Mr. Moore, that was the pic they used in the Guardian review and I
thought, 'sneaky!'... there's more going on here than first suspected.
Is Stuart maybe dead? Are we witnessing an elaborate sham?
Don't take my word for it, of course... me being no.2 dodgy witness (ta)
but it amuses me to ponder absurd thoughts at 7:12 am. Gets me in the
mood for spiralling costs and Hegelian aspirations of the day ahead.

Gordon