Sinister: two rival gangs of foxes

Nigel R. Townshend Nigel.R.Townshend at xxx.uk
Tue Jun 26 12:18:27 BST 2001

This is going to sound so very twee... I was was walking home last night  and on the way i got to
the cross roads before my house and there were five foxes sat in the middel of the roads staring at
each other even when i walked past they caried on starring at each other. Alramed i was it was if
the two rival gangs of foxes in the neighbourhood were at arms. ive never been up close to a fox
before. there was an owl too... it too wooed there was no twer it. which baffled me... prehaps ive
been in the city to long.

my excitement about seeeing belle and sebastain has yet to get off the ground i have a sneaking
suspicion its gonna be rubbish. (June 27th look out for a kid with glases and a Kurt Angle its true
its true t-shirt looking bored) So prove me wrong, but if the gig is anything on the standard of
the last single it'll be chuffing rubbish.

 i am however looking forward to the upcoming Slipknot gigs i can't wait (and bleed) - sorry but
this email was getting far to twee for some one who isnt that twee.

right better get to the skatepark before its get to hot

sorry this has been a right royal toss up of an email i had good intentions but its tooo damn hot.

love Nigel Lovexxx