Sinister: this adds nothing to the 'dog or hot-dog' debate

hyde kevin michael kmhyde at xxx.edu
Wed Jun 27 04:40:00 BST 2001

Irregardless, which is the same as regardless,

I just wanted to pass along my congrats and thanks to those of you who
posted stuff
about the gigs, and the meetings with the band in secret beach-floored
rendezvous.

Has anyone on the list read any Zadie Smith? she's delightfully funny,
and, judging by her backflap photo, insanely attractive as well.
Londoners: she is teaching at the Institute for Contemporary Arts soon (or
now)- go and see her. impress her. what says 'success and confidence' like
dating a young novelist celebre?

Under "Odd things that happen to people that, given the right stimulus,
Dave Barry might write about" file the fact that one of my closer friends
from college is now a drug dealer. Also, she is disturbingly proud of the
fact, as if she were selected from an applicant pool of other, less
talented, bleached blond deviants. chalk it up to the MYSTERIOUS FORCE
THAT MAKES THINGS HAPPEN. less of a surprise and more of a warning.

well.. starting a new magazine on campus is more work than it should be.

what say you all- bind it in felt, or wood?

sent into XXXXXXpoltioXXXcet, and censored,

Kevin