Sinister: Take horses and the carriage. I need to wake up.

Gordon gogron at xxx.uk
Wed Jun 27 07:03:13 BST 2001

It yanks my clockwork backwards and you eventually, inevitably end up
with a useless tumble of twisted metal.
I don't look like humph bogarde; I look like a boy
"Hell, kid: you don't even look like Chandler"
well you could be Montserrat Caballe and it would make no difference
except in the volume department.
"So what's the evidence?"
No evidence, pal, and there'd be no point if there was: clowing around
for kicks was never anyone's idea of fun if you want it. It's a brutal
truth. Evidence? are you kidding me? Gimme two fingers... it's past 6am
after all
"What's the story? What are you talking about?"
Just life; you know; or maybe you don't; the way things aren't right.
The way things have a habit of making you cozy then screwing you over;
the way the drama would be great if you had time for breaks to absorb it
all; the way  thick people always have the upper hand and don't even
know that smile of theirs equals 'smug'... that kinda thing.
"Therapy?"
No thanks... I don't think some two bit pseudo-Freud-Jungian is about to
solve the world's problems nor mine... but they have these series of
tedious and time-wasting attempts when I'd rather be drinking spritzer
and looking at the fluffy clouds. Call it prevarication or a denial of
responsibility and I'll call it love.

Gordon

I get lost in it. Loosing things makes me happy to the extent that other
people can have them.