Sinister: Are you wearing your scarborough flares?

Dairy Fairy dairy_fairy at xxx.com
Wed Jun 27 11:54:15 BST 2001

hello,
wowee. I have just got back from the gig in scarborough, and have to let off some of my excited steam to the sinister family who will not think I am either a)mad or b)sad. They rhymed on purpose.

There have been a few mails already, so i won't go on. Or maybe I will just because it was so lovely. Even though the security man spoke to me and said ' if you don't settle down I'm afraid you'll have to leave'. And I couldn't rally settle, becasue who can settle during 'TBWTAS' etc. So I jigged about quite a bit and managed to lean on the stage and try and take photoes of Sarah and Isobel from odd angles. When they come out i will probably be able to see up isobel's nose:)

The set was similar to the one I saw at Barrowlands, except they did a few less and no snazzy encore. But I think that was because their were too many twee people in the asiels being a fire risk.

Also scarborough was nice and I feel like I am still at the beach because I have half of it in my hair and ingrained into my cords. For some reason i felt so jubilant after the gig that I decided swimming was a good idea. Hence could not hang around on beach for band hence am now annoyed. May lie and say saw them anyway. Oops, you won't believe me now. cover blown.

Why does Isobel have to concentrate so hard when she is doing her percussion stuff. she was playing her rattly egg with a frown of concentration I would usually associate with a physics exam. And afterwards she was puffing from the exertion. someone said she was like an asthmatic hamster and i think i agree. although she is an essential art of the band really, and i am only jealous because struan is always really nice to her, even when she had to start again like last night.bless.

Oops, that got long. Going now to wash hair and chastise self for not staying on beach even in wet flares.
grace x>x>x>
---
And she spent the rest of the day separating the bits from the marmalade, or, if you prefer, the marmalade from the bits.

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!