Sinister: chip taylor & belle & sebastian

Megan Conniff ceasetocare at xxx.com
Wed Jun 27 19:28:07 BST 2001

I checked the archives over and over again, figuring that SOMEONE must have
pointed this out before, but all I could find were sinister's references to
Chip Taylor's "Wild Thing." So I thought I'd point out that there are some
fairly good pictures of belle & sebastian on chip taylor's site,
http://www.trainwreckrecords.com under photo gallery. You can see one of
Hyndland Parish Church as well as a pretty nice shot of the whole band.

Sorry if this has been mentioned before, I just came across it today and got
excited.

And if anyone does look at the web site and see the pictures, tell me, is it
just me, or does Stuart's shirt seem a bit too transparant in the second
picture, right on his elbow? Every time I look at it, it irks me. Maybe it's
just the light. Maybe it doesn't matter. Well, no, I know it doesn't matter.
But there you go

- Megan