Sinister: travel in the southern usa

COURTOLY at xxx.com COURTOLY at xxx.com
Thu Jun 28 00:35:44 BST 2001

Hello listees,
I haven't posted in a while but I did this last time I traveled and met with good results. I'm leaving tomorrow morning to drive across the united states. We're going to visit new Orleans, Houston, Austin, Tucson, and some places north of there...but we are two lovely girls who need places to stay this week, or at least yards to put a tent up in. We make good company, good cooks, and good conversation. I have a cell phone for this trip, and the USA # is 706-380-5101....I don't feel wierd about posting my cell phone number to a web of strangers. We are headed back to Olympia Washington. If anyone would like to adopt us...hmmm...there are sexy pictures of me at the Sinister headquarters site if you want to look first. Or on the makeoutclub.com ... hmmmm.... are there many listees on the MOC? It is a fun site, highly recomended unless you're interested in s/m-in which case you'll discover all people into bandS/Music or the smithS/Moz

Love
Courtney B