Sinister: The Ballad Of Sam & Hannah

Sam Walton samwaltonyeah at xxx.com
Wed Jun 27 23:42:04 BST 2001

Hello all.

SAM SAYS:
Yes, the moment has finally come. My posts will go downhill from now,
because I've done what John Lennon did in 1968 - got his bird involved.

HANNAH SAYS:
You cheeky get!

SAM SAYS:
Anyway... there is purpose to this post - it's not just to say that ner ner
ner ner ner, I've got a woman - it's to say that me and her went to see the
Kings Of Convenience tonight at the Union Chapel and it was fab in every
way.

HANNAH SAYS:
<<in a mark&lard styleee>>
Arrrryes.

SAM SAYS:
You can never keep them quiet, can you? Anyway, we were at this gig, and all
of a sudden, Arlan from the band starts talking about his love for B&S, and
me and her start grinning quite maniacally, and then he tells this story. He
was at the Union Chapel when B&S played there back in the day before they
went shit, and he pointed out where he sat and all the rest of it. Anyway,
he said that he loved the band dearly, and wanted to complete the cycle by
performing one of their songs tonight, and so he played his favourite one,
You Made Me Forget My Dreams. He did it wonderfully, with his cute little
twee Norwegian-tinged vocals, but the funny thing was that before he did it
he uttered a little disclaimer that his band-mate categorically did NOT like
B&S, which made people chuckle. There was also some boy in the front row
wearing a B&S Ampersand teeshirt just like mine, which was totally
unexciting. Anyway, so we're just writing to show off that we're going to
hear one more live B&S song than all the rest of you in the coming two days.
Hurrah.

HANNAH SAYS:
I have nothing to do with this post, I'm just watching Sam type, and have
him by my side to correct me punctuation and that???!!!!

SAM SAYS:
Please kids, avoid people like this. They're full of shit. No, that's a joke
of course, she's a lovely girl.

HANNAH SAYS:
My arse.

SAM SAYS:
You're right. She's not a lovely girl, she's just got a lovely arse.

Anyway, here's the point of the post: We saw Kings Of Convenience tonight
and they were fab and they played a B&S cover, and we like to bicker with
each other.

HANNAH SAYS:
I'm gonna take this opportunity to have a shower. What shall we call this
post?

SAM SAYS:
I dunno, how about 'The Ballad Of Sam And Hannah'

HANNAH SAYS:
<<in a butch voice>>
Yeah, that's quite nice. You're going home in a funking ambulance.

SAM SAYS:
Oooh, what an attractive prospect. See you all on Friday.