Sinister: seymour stain

Ken Chu kenchu at xxx.com
Thu Jun 28 02:49:00 BST 2001

Hello,

Getting a haircut is *such* a scary thing, everytime I go I get abused by
hairdressers with comments like "cor you haven't had a haircut for a while
have you?"  well I guess I ask for it for having such long flowing hair..
but now it's all gone, went to the hairdressers today and asked for a "good
chopping" and off comes everything.

"Who's that guy in the mirror?" asks a boy "he sure is sexy but who is he?"

"Ooh it's me" replies the boy to himself as he adjusts his glasses and
walked back to the computer room to type an e-mail to sinister.

Primitive Painter said:
>>...we have plans to cover the B&S song "Dog on wheels" but our version
will be slightly different....it shall be called "Dead dog on wheels"... <<

I wonder if you're stealing Red Bull Dozers' ideas... (The creator of "Judy
and the Dream of Corpses")... I'll tell them you know, and they will come
and beat you up :-)  They're very hard, you know, and they practice
Satanism.

Even the Red Bull Dozers have to stand aside tho this week cos of B&S! and
RAH! RAH! RAH!  It's Albert, he's royal and like most royalties he's a
whore.  RAH!

Rachel Foreplay said:
>>i hope you all recognise me with my new haircut. i'll be with a pretty
girl with brown hair and a short sexy boy in glasses, falling myself
somewhere between those two descriptions. (ie brown hair, glasses, short,
and now look like a boy.)<<

I wonder if you're stealing my idea... I, too, hope you all recognise me
with my new haircut.  If I'm lucky I might be with a pretty girl with dark
hair although I can do without the short sexy boy in glasses bit, I have
enough competition as it is, I'm also somewhere between those two
description now (i.e. dark hair, sexy, glasses, short, sexy, and now
actually look like a boy).

RAH!

So, are we all going to go to Royal Albert Hall wearing our best suits and
dinner jackets?  I am, that's why I'm wearing my t-shirt with only 3 holes
in.

Dinner Jackets and Red Bulls
Ken