Sinister: I was happy for a day in 1975, pity I wasn't born until 1981...

Breams jeremyt at xxx.au
Thu Jun 28 07:46:54 BST 2001

Relationships are funny things.

Not like "Funny, Ha ha", but more "Funny, funny".

I s'pose odd is the word I'm looking for.

When they're in process, I'm not sure anyone really knows what it is that
keeps them involved, beyond the inexplicable desire to desire. When it's
over, what exactly is it that you miss?

I suspect it's one of two things. Either the lack of human companionship, or
more than likely, the lack of regular and abundant sex. Half of the list
would probably say they would miss the companionship, when obviously they're
just not getting any, and the other half would say they're missing the sex
because they've got reputations to uphold. Of course then there's the other
half who are emotional reptiles, suffering acute nymphomania, and there
predicament is too sad to even contemplate.

The worst part of the whole kettle of koi (apart from the prospect that
anyone might still be reading this) is that it's the severance of said
contacts that causes gentle people like myself to utter complete bollocks to
a large number of people, all of whom are ready to pounce on the delete key
like a cat on petrified little defenceless mouse.

I had grand plans for inspiring a mixture of sympathy and happiness with
this post. But I think I've failed on both counts. Judging by my luck at the
moment this post will probably implode when I hit the send button. Either
that or it will elope with my mail program.

Sorry to take up your precious time/space.

Breams

ps. I'm sick too, and I'm sure that mucous is a hallucinogen. So just put
this all down to me being under the influence of illicit bodily fluids.