Sinister: canterbury anyone?

Rebecka popgirl rebeckas at xxx.com
Thu Jun 28 08:42:16 BST 2001

hey darlings,

This is Becka in Sweden writing to ask of your splendid advice. The thing is
I am going to uk this fall to study for a month in the wonderful city of
canterbury and just though it would be nice to hook up with some sinister
people over there, andthe question are there any in canterbury or areas
close?

We should hook up and have a picnic or a pubnight and be belle maniacs like
we did, I am going to london some days too and maybe brighton for one
weekend..I still recall the nice picnic we had 2 years ago in london at
primrose hill and then the spread afterwards..

hope you all are doing well
I am in stokcholm for the summer working my butt off but other than that
things are going well..going to the accelerator festival on july the 5th
with bands like :The Magnetic Fields,Arab Strap,The Strokes,The Moldy
Peaches,The Black Heart Procession,Kathryn Williams,Four Tet,The Hives, The
Bear Quartet,
Magnus Carlson, Loosegoats, Fireside, Lemko Hall
If anyone is in stockholm this week theyb should just tell us and join to
the one day event..

hugs rebecka

webpage: http://hem.passagen.se/beckygirl