Sinister: a short tale of self pity: we all need tails from time to time

Gordon gogron at xxx.uk
Thu Jun 28 13:08:55 BST 2001

I'm posting too much these days. Shoot me. Go on. Put me out of my
misery. It sorta makes me tick to steal time though. This and that
demand and limbo under all the crap and weehey! Space. That's me being a
selfish git but what else do I have to live for? Normality is a dream
that right royally sucks the life out of sensibility. Play the game
because it suits the Empire? Screw it! Right now my internet connections
are not functioning because some smart geezers placed profit over
requirements of any other sort. Ok ok ok I'm sick so I took the day off
work and want to talk to nobody or everybody or maybe I just want to
escape up my own arsehole. Intimacy is a sweet terror.
Content. This is a Belle and Sebastian mailing list and this is all
garbage in 1400 in-trays. Go on! Shoot me! Delete! Actually I'm smiling
now getting it out of my system. The talking cure. More ad-hoc
witch-doctery.  Today I don't exist. Perhaps I ought to type this all in
white.
Nam et ipsa scientia potestas est. For knowledge too in itself is power.

Swiftly followed by 'nascentes morimur' meaning 'from the moment we are
born we die'.... so flicking pages for a cheerier note: 'Certe, Toto,
sentio nos in Kansate non iam adesse'
Ain't Kansas any more, Toto and; Miss. Garland, stop bursting into
tears: it wrecks your mascara.

Gordon

see that colour yellow? We describe the sun with it. And vomit too.