Sinister: haircut 100

Hannah Brown h.brown6 at xxx.uk
Thu Jun 28 17:00:01 BST 2001

poor old ken, i feel for him you know.

 ive just this miniute had my hair cut and it was scary, id rather go to
the dentist any day, at least if they mess your teeth up you can just close
you mouth, and i suppose you could wear a hat but thats far more obvious
isnt it, unlees you talk non-stop ALL the time??? the problem that i have
is that i dont know what it looks like until i put my glasses on and by
that time it's too late anyway. But it all went fine this time but ive got
lots of dodgy garage songs in me head.
Wouldnt it be great to have an indie hairdressers that plaed sweet little
tunes to calm your nerves, offer you ribena and put flowers in you hair, oh
how lovely that would be.

i am tres excited about tommorow and am thinking of doing another f@$$in
film just for the sheer hell of it, i also feel the need to dress up a bit.
you know, go a wee bit girlie, if anyone has any suggestions about how to
be girlie that would be a bonus?

and its true Kings of Conveinience were bliss.i wanted to put them in my
pocket and run away with them, i had a go but i couldnt fit Erlans leg in
and the running part proved impossible, so i carefully pulled them out,
brushed them off and sent them back to the bar. They were very kind to me
and told me that my pockets were the most comfortable, next time im gonna
wear dungarees. oh dear this haircut seems to have removed a part of my
brain that differenciates truth and fiction.

anyway, i better go, morrisey is giving away some angel cake next door, i
better hurry before it all gets eaten