Sinister: FRIDAY RAH PICNIC

Sam Walton samwaltonyeah at xxx.com
Thu Jun 28 18:53:47 BST 2001

Okay, I'll shut up after this one, I promise.

The picnic before the RAH-gig is still on, (2pm, Albert Memorial and
everything),

But here's the contingency plan in case it chucks it down. There's a
bandstand about 300 metres from the Albert Memorial, here:

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dll?grid2map?x=526250&y=179750&zoom=1&isp=187&ism=500&arrow=y?95,20

I reckon that if it's chucking it down, we go and eat sandwiches and drink
under the bandstand, because it's not like it will be cold, just a bit wet,
and the bandstand will provide dryness. Good idea? But it WILL be sunny,
right?

Excellent. See you there.

Sam.x (your chaotic picnic mummy)

PS If anyone has any better suggestions, please feel free to email me soon
and tell me what you think they are...