Sinister: RAH terror

Darren Savage sav_one at xxx.com
Thu Jun 28 20:56:45 BST 2001

Hello everyone.

My friend Kerry ,who I was going to see B&S with at
the RAH, can no longer go as her Mum's ill and she's
gone home to look after her.  This means I have a
spare ticket and as my friends have poor music taste I
though I'd see if any of you lot would like the it.
It's in the Circle bit and you'd have to sit next to
me, but if you're interested then send me an e-mail
and say hello.

Cheers

Sav