Sinister: I'm the last of the famous...

Richard Cottyn R.Cottyn at xxx.com
Thu Jun 28 22:42:18 BST 2001

international playboys...

i havent been online for aaaaaages-so i had loadsa lovely sinister posts to
read through!

summer really has started-there were 4 of us on our way to the b&s gig in
preston (me, chris, tom and katie-i want sumthin for plugging your names
:) ) and the sun was shining, it was really hot, the car windows were open,
we had 'starburst' to eat, and we were listening to particularly 'summery'
belle and sebastian songs! it was fab!

it was the first b&s concert i'd been to-and i was pleasantly surprised to
find that my perception of the 'typical belle and sebastian fan' was just as
i imagined!

highlights were definitely stuarts little jig after 'too much love' and the
way everyone started clapping to 'the boy with the arab strap'-i think i
worked out who all the band memebers were too-so i was quite pleased with
myself!

and a message to the guys...tour again v v soon!

richard