Sinister: Hospitals are not swell.

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Fri Jun 29 13:16:10 BST 2001

Hewwo,

Well, I've had a less than swell last week anda a half. I've been in
hospital, so I had to delete a few sinister mails.

The sinister picnic was grate. Everyone was swell, and I rolled down a hill.
And made americans drink ribena.

And I got Jonathon David. Take Your Carriage Clock and Shove It is possibly
amazing.  And Struan carries off his strings obsession without butchering the
song, like he did with the Model.

This next bit is about boring stuff that happened to me like getting put in
hospital which I felt like sharing.

On wednesday last, the blonde  and I got jumped by the hard kids who didn't
like my jacket and they beat the complete brown stuff out of us which wasn't
fun. The blonde got her nose broke and ran away. Oh, and you know how i was
in hospital with that thing in my stomach that they said would go away? Well,
when 15 people pile in and kick you repeatedly in the stomach and general
upper body it doesn't bode well for a grate recovery. Especially when
bystanders stand and laugh when you collapse afterwards.

 But anyway they cut me open because of all the damage done and they told me
about lots of gory things they found like the walls of my stomach being
spattered with blood and how when I woke up the doctor said "um...we had to
do some major surgery..." and I shat myself.. But now I have one ovary and a
horrid cut and stuff.

And everyone's making such a fuss. And jaz came through from fife and was
swell and offered to kill everyone.

And I can't go on holiday in july now. And I missed the Peel session i think.
And I'm in rather a lot of pain. And people I hardly know all decided they
were my bestest friend cause of how there was a very slight possibility that
I might have died but I prolly wouldn't have and in fact I didn't. And I was
hooked up to a machine with a mask and everything and it looked very
impressive. And I got to tell the nurses not to let any reporters from
newpapers see me. And I had a swell black eye.

Though all in all it wasn't a positive experience in my life.

I'm going to go now and phone people who think I'm dead.

Hugs,
Jen