Sinister: do something risky while you can

Chris Butler pants at xxx.com
Fri Jun 29 23:53:35 BST 2001

one highlight of the RAH show:
stuart throwing his precious hollow-body guitar in the air
and wondering if he would catch it...  ah, for those who
caught that fear in his eyes for that brief second and the
full-on calculation of the spin, plummet-rate.  wonderful,
how full of emotion the human soul can be.  even more loved
than a car, for that instant.

second bit i appreciated:
lazy line painter jane.  complete with originals vocals.
that woman has one *fine* voice.

sinisterine fame:
one sinister member sang on stage w/stuart.
and yelled out 'SINISTER!' quite clearly and
had a nice voice to boot.  fess up - who got
the honors?  also, her friend danced with stuart
and may have gotten a thrill himself...

from head to toe:
isobel's jim belushi(?) full-length.  nice dress.
one head fully lain across one nice body.  it hung just right.

closer under cover:
'everday people' cover was done ever so nicely.
much better than the car adverts.  was that geddes'
voice that was so tuneful, on-key, and full of timbre?
quite a nice little shift of roles to close up shop.

on the undressy gnoll:
picnic footie - monsieur murdoch booting shirtless.
ah, what will the tabloids make of ye, heathen?

i tire.  i'm still sauced.  my feet ache, my eyes
are bloodshot, yet i'm still in good spirits.

senor droolcup [ sold in finer establishments everywhere ]