Sinister: Not RAH, but Birmingham.... and stuff.....

John Jennings sinister at xxx.com
Sat Jun 30 12:13:07 BST 2001

Roight yes good morning.

*Birmingham*
OK well i'm sure theres lots of people sat reading their sinister posts
with some vague unhappiness that everyone is having so much fun at all
their gigs, but they themselves, like me, have tickets for Birmingham
which it seems has been somewhat abandoned by the higher forces within
Sinister. I know there wasn't going to be any sinister meet-up before
the birmingham gig, but i'm afraid (this is me being threatening, please
play along) that i'm not going to take no for an answer. i've got a map
of birmingham in my hands now, not a proper map you understand, but one
of those hand-drawn ones that shows all the buildings and tells you
where the local branches of boots and m&s are.... let see... theres a
massive field about half a mile away from new street station ('public
open space' it calls it')... thats about it actually... not many parks
in birmingham.... theres a few grassy places.... theres the cathedral if
we feel like meeting up by a gravestone... ugh... also theres that place
with the fountains and loads of stairs which i vaguely remember from
when i was last in birmingham. any ideas people?

*Leicester*
Picnic on sunday right? erm...tomorrow in fact...
James i was going to phone you but i've lost your number... again...
i will take the guitar but i canna play it at all really... i'm guessing
someone will be able to though... i have the fishyclap songbook so i
guess we'll be fine....

Ok well thats it...
That probably took me 15 minutes...
probably...