Sinister: Take Your Carriage Chords and Shove them

Mike K dontloveanyone at xxx.net
Sat Jun 30 21:00:23 BST 2001

Hey all

With this one and with Iain's fabulous Jonathan David transcription we have all the new recorded songs (i haven't heard the ones they played at the gigs nor do i have the chance to), plus there's already a good version of Loneliness... at sinister already.

TAKE YOUR CARRIAGE CLOCK AND SHOVE IT

you might be better off tuning your guitar half a step down and moving all these chords up accordingly, but this works fine.

Intro

F# C# F# C# F# A#m G#

C#                   G#               F#                     C#
In the boardroom the quiet man takes a second to think what to do
     F#                        C#                       A#
He's sat on his desk and he's starting to speak and he hears his own voice

Keep doing that, it only changes sometimes when it starts on a minor:

A#m                   G#
Honour forbids me but honour be damned
         F#                      C#
You have worked till you got you want
 F#                     C#                          G#
I did the work and when things were going badly you left us to rot

hugs and luvv
Mike K