Sinister: Hey!...what about my earthquake?

scott mannion filmout99 at xxx.com
Thu Mar 1 06:58:44 GMT 2001

Ummmm...its 4:40am...25 minutes ago I was having the best sleep in ages
...until I was awoken.

At first I was confused, the culprit was some loud inhuman racket. In fact,
it was almost shaking the walls! It's certainly vibrating them. I almost
convinced myself it was a pipe or something about to burst in the wall.

As I slowly came to my senses I realised that it sounded like someone
snoring at an incredible decibel level, but who?

My flatmates girlfriend has had an awful cold over the last few days so at
first I thought it was her, but it wasn't coming from their room.

Hm.

I then stumbled out of bed and opened the hatch to my bedroom.

WHOAH!!!!!!

I was almost thrown back by the sheer amplitude (well...almost).

I then realised that some fellow has crashed out on our couch. For a while I
just sat at the side of the hatch listening in amazement.

Then I suddenly felt thirsty so I came downstairs to get a drink, kinda
hoping me climbing down my ladder would arouse this person. No such luck
I'm afraid.

So I stood there with my drink...watching this guy across the room (I can't
really see him cause there's not enough light)...in complete and utter awe.
It's kind of interesting and grinding at the same time.

It's bringing all these different thoughts into my head like...Do I snore?
And, if so, would I snore loud enough to be such a spectacle. Would people
dare tell me? God!

So now I've managed to turn the computer on to give you a report on this
bizarre spectacle *or do I mean 'aural experience'*.

He's across the room from me right now, and I can honestly say (if somewhat
guiltily), that this guys snoring is almost like shouting! And that ISN'T an
exaggeration.

I wonder...if I put on some Belle and Sebastian it might just soothe his
slumber and cure his snoring. It's worth a shot.

Look...don't get me wrong...I have nothing against snorers...and if you
happen to snore I'm sure it only makes you more attractive *hehe*. It's is
just that this is really something special in the snoring department.

Hm.

Now I'm getting Karma fears...that fate will twist its cruel hand and now
curse me with this infliction for sharing my morbid curiosity with you. Or
perhaps, that somebody will write down their own observations of some
annoying part of my person...of which I am entirely unaware.

Ok!! Now I'm scared...I will have to end this report before I get hit by
Instant Karma.

Perhaps I'll go sleep in the car.

anyway...if he's here again tomorrow night I'm going to HAVE to record him
and add it to a song :)

sweet dreams all,

xo Scott. (s)