Sinister: my first post?

Stevemalkmusruls at xxx.com Stevemalkmusruls at xxx.com
Thu Mar 1 14:03:50 GMT 2001

hey kids
thats dandy they played in Scotland but I am from the states!
so if anyone has any clue if they ar going to play the states (From NYC to
Boston MASS) please tell me!
Well I don't know what to say, I am nineteen and been listening to B and S
for three or four years now.  I'll write a better post next time.
later
rach